Terms of Service
These terms of service apply to you (The User) as a user of services described on this website at https://vtransit.net. By accessing the BGP tunnel service at https://vtransit.net (TUNNEL SERVICE, service, services) operated by Collective Gateway ABN 95 870 626 829 (The Provider), and by using this website https://vtransit.net, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site and the TUNNEL SERVICE. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use Licence
- Permission is granted to access and use the TUNNEL SERVICE for legitimate purposes only. You may not use the service as a means to conduct malicious or illegal activity.
- Permission is granted to access and use the TUNNEL SERVICE using Internet number resources (IP address prefixes and AS numbers) registered to you, The User.
- You agree to provide accurate information required to access the service, and keep this information up-to-date with The Provider.
- This licence shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these terms and may be terminated by The Provider at any time.
- Although The Provider does not actively monitor network traffic traversing the TUNNEL SERVICE, The Provider will co-operate where and when required to do so, with law enforcement agencies in any investigation of suspected criminal activity alleged by such agencies to be occurring on the TUNNEL SERVICE.
- The Provider reserves the right to reject an application for The User to connect to the TUNNEL SERVICE for any reason.
- The services available on The Provider’s website https://vtransit.net are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. The Provider makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, The Provider does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the services described on its website or otherwise relating to such services or on any sites linked to this site.
- The TUNNEL SERVICE should be used as a complementary or backup service or facility for evaluation/testing and not as a primary or critical production service by The User. The Provider makes no guarantee as to the availability or reliability of the TUNNEL SERVICE.
- The TUNNEL SERVICE, by nature, relies on connectivity via the public Internet in order to operate. This means that network performance between The User and the service, and between the service and the Internet, can be variable and is outside of the control of The Provider. The Provider has no control over variable factors to do with The User’s uplink connection, or speed of traffic forwarded outside of the service.
4. No Warranty
The services described on The Provider’s website https://vtransit.net, are provided ‘as-is’ and The User’s use of the services are at The User’s own risk. The Provider disclaims and provides no warranty as to the quality, reliability or dependability of the services. The Provider does not warrant that the services will be available, without fault, or completely secure.
In no event shall The Provider or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on The Provider’s website https://vtransit.net, or the TUNNEL SERVICE, even if The Provider or an authorised representative of The Provider has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on The Provider’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The Provider does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. The Provider may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However The Provider does not make any commitment to update the materials.
The Provider has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by The Provider of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
The Provider may revise these terms of service for its website and TUNNEL SERVICE at any time without notice. By using this website and TUNNEL SERVICE you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Australian Capital Territory, Australia and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that location.